A shader pack that subtly change the way you look at Minecraft.
This shader pack is aimed to improve some of the basic lighting and visual projections by introducing a very unique way of rendering it in its own way. Colors are more vibrant, surroundings are more atmospheric, and even the overall gameplay.
Have a shader subtly immersive, basic makes unique.
To identify whether or not this shader is compatible with your device, check your character skin in the home menu:
If the character is invisible, that means this shader pack is incompatible with your device. In some rare cases, you may have the character render properly but the rest of your world seems out of place. From here, proceeding the use of this shader pack is at the user’s risk…
Have a look at some screenshots I captured here…
Monochrome filter when raining.
Chroma Selection Box (Not affiliated to Razer):
Courtesy of StarBang Inc. by Krole on JPlaysPE’s Subscriber Realm, an image showcasing the new beacon light rendering:
Pictures taken are from Windows 10 edition of Minecraft.
For further information, please read the Terms and Conditions included with the pack.
1. Fixed Windows 10 Edition cloud not rendering on some devices (hopefully)...
2. Separated functions to its unique files for easier editing.
3. Added new splash text and loading message (which is not necessary)...
4. Optimized custom noise sampling.
5. New fog algorithm.
6. Introduce new bugs and glitches as well...
7. Migrated from Google Drive link to MEGA link instead because of MEGA's huge cloud storage capacity.
1. Fixed Sun and Moon render as white square in the sky. (This is an experimental version and not a proper version. Sorry...)
2. Fixed Villager profession skin not rendering in the new update. (Outdated code)
3. Introduce custom death message. (Not important)
For the next update, all links to the previous version of UltraMax Shader will be removed. Should any of you want to download the previous version, you have to contact me via Gmail to get access to the old version. Links given will have expiry duration.
0. Updated the image description... :D
1. Reverted cloud to vanilla cloud (requested by many).
2. Remove vignette due to issues.
3. Fixed banner rendering fog incorrectly.
4. Modified more death message,
5. Disabled all links to previous versions. Should any of you want to use the older version, contact me via my Twitter or Gmail.
If you experiencing a severe lag while using this shader pack on Windows 10, immediately report it to me via Twitter or Gmail with your computer specifications included. I am experiencing this problem after updating to 1.11.4 and still have no idea what could cause this to happen.
0. SLEEK NEW LOGO. :D
1. New night code, slightly brighter night, ever so slightly brighter cave...
2. White selection box in relation to dark caves.
3. Reorganized and updated functions,
Updated the shader pack resources to 1.12 resources. That means this shader pack is now incompatible with previous versions of Minecraft.
0. New screenshots to showcase the new updated graphic rendering.
1. New light rendering method (Open for further improvements).
2. New night rendering method (Implies above description).
3. Changed lightning color slightly.
4. Changed particle color slightly.
5. Removed old unused items from the pack previously used for backwards compatibility and code troubleshooting.
6. Fix horse model (by defining a "min_engine_version" to 1.12 in manifest.json)...
7. Fix fog colors doesn't match sky fog color.
8. Fix beacon beam color distortion, and improved it more.
9. More download links (MediaFire and OneDrive).
Completely removed old codes, completely revamp current codes, completely revisited new codes.
1. New Chroma Selection Box (Not affiliated to Razer).
2. New Monochrome filter when raining,
Notable issues: In some conditions, the filter seems to glitched when looking at sunrise and sunset. On the other hand, when in caves or under low light environment, sometimes the filter kicks in. If you did experience this problem, don't worry. I am currently working on a fix for that.
3. Added waves (Early development).
4. Changed night code, now night time is (a lot) darker than since new night implementation.
5. Changed tone map gamma, find out a perfect gamma value from experimenting with Desmos.
6. Updated splashes.json.
7. Updated Terms and Conditions. Please read the terms and conditions if you're planning to use UltraMax Shader other than normal game play.
- Google Drive (.zip)
- Google Drive (.mcpack)
- MEGA (.zip)
- MEGA (.mcpack)
- MediaFire (.zip)
- mediaFire (.mcpack)
- OneDrive (.zip)
- OneDrive (.mcpack)