No longer is cinematic video shots something exclusive to Java edition. I give you, Cinematron. It’s a simple command based tool that will allow you to get cool looking, cinematic shots in no time.
Cinematron is an Add-on that will allow you to make cinematic videos, showcasing your build. It was inspired by The Replay Mod that is available on Java.
Cinematron’s features include:
- Smooth camera movements
- Easy way to add points for the camera to follow
- Dynamic and Stationary focus points
- Adjustable replay speeds
- Compatibility with multiplayer
Armor stands will pop up when you add a new point to the path, to visualize where the point is. Please note that this add-0n uses the player as a camera, so if you want to record yourself doing something, your going to need the help of a friend, so that you can make them the camera.
The commands are fairly simple and user friendly, complete with error messages when something is wrong.
You can type “/function CThelp” to get a quick tutorial on how to use the add-on.
Check out this video below on my YouTube channel for for a detailed tutorial on how to use it.
- When you add a new replay, make sure to do it from the player who will be the camera (if you want to record yourself, type “/function add_replay” on your friends device).
- Do not remove points, once you have added the “end_point” since this will break everything. if you want to reduce the amount of points, you’ll have to do “/function remove_all” and start over.
- “/function remove_all” removes everything, including the camera and the focus points.
- When a focus point was set successfully, you’ll see a green message in the chat.
- To add a dynamic focus point, make sure to stand next to the mob/player you want to focus on before typing “/function dynamic_focus_point.
- Type “/function CThelp” for the complete guide or watch this tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Enjoy making your cinematic masterpiece with Cinematron
- Added ability to have multiple targets
- Made dynamic tracking a lot smoother
- Added options to adjust smoothness
- Minor changes