This texture pack is the newer version of my Disc Switches (Modern) | Minecraft PE Texture Packs (mcpedl.com) texture pack, and it includes 6 more discs than before.Ideal for various types of controls, as well as making rotatable data trackers.The disc switches were originally retextured seeds, but were changed to stone and gold tools to avoid confusion when using seeds.
Disc switches included in this pack:
- Speed/Direction Disc Switch - Has 2 directions, each with 3 speeds. Also has an AUX function which can be used for various things.
- On/Off Disc Switch - Contains ON and OFF positions, each 3 slices wide, and 2 neutral positions.
- LV Channel Disc Switch - Has a default NULL position, as well as 7 other positions: P, RL, WC, MN, LM, PM, and CN.
- Blank Disc Switch - The title says it all. Ideal for turnwheels, vents, and much more.
- Colour Disc Switch. An unlabelled switch useful for selecting different colours.
- Numbered Disc Switch - Numbers 0-7, which can be used for many purposes.
- Multiplex Disc Switch - 3 modes: Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary, as well as an OP (Operation) selector and the default OFF position.
- Nook 2.0 Disc Switch - Contains C, R, AUX, LOOP, PNP, and NPN Nook functions.
- Purpur Pillar is also retextured to resemble a backplate block that shows the currently selected position.
1: Download the file.
2: Open the file, it should automatically import to Minecraft.