Glazinpack is a simplistic resource pack inspired by the original "MazinPack". It includes a lot of improvements from the original, while sticking to it's own theme. Resource pack created by MazinMark/lolmarkdude2.
Swift Simplicity, Just throw on and stay on.
Glazinpack is a bold-simplistic 8x resource pack for Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition. Inside consists of entities, user interfaces, custom models (Including my favorite... 3D ARROWS!), and of course, giant man-eating robots- I mean textures, yeah.... textures. You could also say this is the spiritual continuation of "MazinPack", because it pretty much is.
In case you have a mild hate (or a intense rivalry with some deep backstory) for words and sentences and stupid letters, like the letter 7, I HATE THAT LETTER!!! Well then the Gallery is for you, look at all the cool stuff I took pictures of so you are interested in downloading my semi-quality content. (Side-effects may include seeing the world in 3D, Please consume responsibly.)
Sharing and Posting
I've been pretty chill when it comes to players sharing my content with others, such as YouTube videos, articles, or just through basic chatroom and communication apps.
I like when my art is seen by others, but I do want to make clear what is and isn't allowed with my resources:
- Sharing or Creating any links that include my packs for the intent of turning a profit (adfly, cashlinks, selling, etc) is NOT allowed.
- Creating Videos on reviewing the pack (whether there is advertisements enabled or not) is allowed as long as there is credit (this isn't restricted for just YouTube).
- Gameplay Videos should include a link to Mediafire to help anyone who want's to try the texture pack (This should be a good practice for youtubers anyway.)
- Creating Articles on the pack is allowed (Don't worry I notice you guys;) ).
- Distributing or Modifying (then Distributing) packs is NOT allowed.
- Links to Mediafire, Dropbox, Mega, etc download links for Youtube, Articles, etc Is allowed BUT they can NOT be blocked by advert links. (Also Not Reccomended)
- Selling Glazinpack on other websites is NOT allowed, You can however publish articles such as forum feeds and social media posts on your own or other websites.
Contact me, I'm available here (also always open to helping other creators):
Email: (N/A ATM)
Bedrock: Version 0.7.9
Java: Version 1.8 Demo-2 (Latest)
Thats pretty much it.
Thank you for taking a look at my resource pack.
Shout out to DF_Founder. John too 0-0
Also add 8x as an option john c'mon I've been waiting like 3 years for that. (real) (very) (ik overwolf overlords took over so if they can read this plz plz plz add 8x stop being like john, john is really bad at fortnite I have proof irl add 8x or bad fortnite gamer just like john!!!1!1!!1)
Select version for changelog:
Changed multiple bedrock textures
Ported item, some gui, and entitity textures to JAVA 1.8 (D2)
Blocks & Items Textured up to 1.18 (Bedrock)
Download the File from Mcpedl. (For Old Java Versions: Download from Mediafire)
Once Downloaded open up the file.
if your on windows or mac just open it from the browser downloads,
if your on a phone wait for the pack/site to load and click download/install to Minecraft, if that doesn't show up look through your apps and find the Minecraft Application.
Go Into your settings and go to global resources and enable the latest version.