1:1 Minecraft recreation of ALIEN ISOLATION You're traveling to Sevastopol Space Station, searching for information about your missing Mother. An devastating incident, however, caused caos ond anarchy at that commercial outpost of Seegson corporation.As Amanda Ripley, you're trying to get information, survive the situation and ultimately escape the station.
This map is the result of more than 2500 hours of work.
You're playing the protagonist of this adventure RPG, traveling through different facilities, facing different opponents, simple riddles and NPCs.
- Storydriven adventure RPG
- Custom resources (16x16)
- Custom crafting system & unique items
- Unique Alien Add-On
- MC Bedrock v.1.17.10 (Android, Windows10, Xbox. iOS?? PS4??)
- Mid-End-Tech - recommended: 4+ GB RAM (no lags)
- English knowledge - Without you won't come far
Changes from the original are made due to artistic freedom. Reductions i.e. to reduce repeatitive gameplay and the amount you need to read (almost no voicelines).
Users are allowed to publish gameplay videos.
Actually... Videos are the best kind of feedback I could get! Thanks to every single one of them!
There are some playthroughs on YouTube. Check them out if you don't know how to continue.
The game Alien Isolation (2014) is a product from Sega and Creative Assembly.
This map was made without intention to earn money or likewise.
Contact: E-mail ingame
Select version for changelog:
- Some important Bugfixes/Optimizations to the surroundings
- Changed the Motion Tracker: It will now indicate all enemies near you
- Added detailed descriptions to all Blueprint-Items
- Download .zip (ALIEN ISOLATION.zip)
- Extract .zip-file
- Move the file in your minecraft.worlds folder (games -> mojang.com -> minecraftWorlds)