Playing Ghost Hunters, you (and your Friends) visit haunted locations to collect evidence of the Ghost. But you're not the only one hunting! The Ghost will get more active, drain your Sanity over time and appear to kill everyone in sight...
Minecraft: PHASMOPHOBIA v.2.1
This adventure-minigame is based on the game "Phasmophobia" (2020 by Kinetic Games). Use different items to track down randomized Ghosts. Collect evidence to examine the type of Ghost and earn money. Stack up your inventory in the in-game store and become a professional Ghost Hunter.
This map was completely build in Vanilla Minecraft - no mods/Add-Ons.
- More than 15 items
- In-game store
- 6 interactive maps
- Phasmophobia-like gameplay
- 12 different Ghost-types
- Detailed surroundings
- 16x16 Textures in Minecraft-style
- Minecraft Bedrock v.1.17.10 +
- Basic English G
- Ghost Writing Book
- Video Camera
- Photo Camera
- Mob Sensor
- Strong Flashlight
- Smudge Sticks
- UV Glow-Stick
- Sanity Pills
+ Ghost Hunting Guide
Select version for changelog:
2.1 - Gameplay Update
- Remade High School & Willow Street
- Remastered Ridgeview Road & Tanglewood
- Greatly improved Hunting/Sanity-Systems for the previously mentioned maps(*)
- Remastered Lobby & Shop
- Added in-game Options: optional "inventory limit" & "death jumpscare"(*)
- New items: Mob-Sensor & Sanity Pills
- Optimized items: EMF-Reader, Crucifix, Smudge-Sticks & Photo Camera(*)
- Greatly reduced Ghost's roaming around (*)
- Slowed down all gameplay(*)
- A lot of smaller optimizations
(*) Overall more phasmophobia-like gameplay. Hunts now depend completely on Sanity. With 20% Probability Ghosts can start hunting even at the beginning.
- Unzip "PHASMOPHOBIA.zip"
- Move the "PHASMOPHOBIA.zip"-file into your minecraftWorlds-folder
(internal memory -> games -> com.mojang -> minecraftWorlds)