This mod makes villages more useful, you can craft a village controller that collects 13 items, based on the villagers professions, making a village productive. Having a controller comes with the risk of illager raid, which is now much more dangerous.
You can defend the village enlisting guards among the villagers.
The village produce can be further processed in blast furnaces, smokers or brewing stands to make more refined products. This mod has a general vision for balance. Trades and items values have been carefully pondered, you can now produce a lot of aesthetic blocks easily, with the production chains, so it makes life easier for the builder while maintaining a general balance for the items that are actually useful.
You can also use golems for mining and as cannons to defend from raids, and you have a new transport option in the form of a redesigned mule and a way to transport automatically items by rail with the tnt minecart which is now a chunk loading hopper chest minecart.
I made some clips to demonstrate some mod capabilities, you find the playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvXarkLIjR7C8OoqAKlX3fuGAfiurH6tE
Select version for changelog:
Fixed PVP version having player.json file.
Fixed Spawn rule of Patrolling Illagers.
-Illager TNT Vexes are now more capable, and they have their behavior fixed.
-Village controllers now must be "tamed" with a GOLD INGOT before they can be interacted as instructed in the mod description, this way i.e. only the owner can start a raid or despawn it, the inventory is still accessible by all players.
-Boats brought to minecraft 1.20 standard.
-Updated farmer trade to include new archeo plants.
-Adjusted some recipes to bedrock 1.20 standard.
-Fixed boats and rafts behavior when having the Mule embarked;
-Now only the mule in normal "ferry mode", aka when the mule is just only slightly bigger, can embark on boats and rafts;
-Now the mule when in "all entities ferry mode", aka when you interact the mule with wheat, have the same large dimension of "natherrack ferry mode" to better accomodate large animals;
-Added more recipes for the "brewing stand manufacturing system";
-Music disks you find in loot chests, dragon skull and wither skeleton skulls can be sometimes sold to wandering trader;
-You can sometimes buy skeleton skull, zombie skull and creeper skull from wandering trader;
-Added alternative recipe for chains that can now be made with 2 copper ingots. Vanilla recipe still usable;
-Reverted timer of patrol spawns to vanilla, distance from player still higher than vanilla;
-Tweaked ravager ranged damage to be less letal when in full enchanted netherite, still your best defense is using shield to parry the fireball.
-Ravager fireball is not precise in aim but always lethal when hitting a guard or an iron golem;
-Iron golems melee damage tweaked to be consistently 18, so now they target also creeper in melee mode;
-Soul Sand is useful to make the mule return to land when in lava or water.
- If you have hired a guard you can now sneak interact with a coal block to add a 15 slots inventory to the guard.
- If you have hired a guard you can now sneak interact with a normal arrow to replace the standard shield of the guard with an arrow, you can then drop a custom banner shield to have the guard equip it from the ground, useful for cosmetic purposes.
- If you have hired a guard you can now sneak interact with a copper ingot to unlock the guard picking custom armor from the ground in the priority order from max to min: Leather, gold, chainmail, iron, diamond, netherite.
- If you have hired a guard you can now interact with a copper ingot without sneaking to unlock the guard picking custom armor from the ground in the priority order from max to min: Netherite, diamond, iron, chainmail, gold, leather.
- Interacting with either arrow or copper ingot an hired guard after you have previously interacted with arrow or copper ingot revert back the normal guard behavior locking the picking from the ground, so for example if I have an hired guard with the standard iron armor and I want him to equip a trimmed iron chestplate that i made for him, i do the following:
- Sneak interact with a copper ingot to Unlock inferior equipping
- Drop either a leather, gold or chainmail chestplate at him, so he equips it
- Interact with a copper ingot so he returns to normal picking behavior
- Interact with a copper ingot without sneaking to unlock superior equipping
- Drop at him the custom trimmed iron chestplate so he equips it
- Interact with a copper ingot again so I prevent him to pick superior armor if he finds it in the ground.
- Added custom textures for golem mining and cannon mode, M.U.L.E tree capitor mode, and Village controller modes.
- Fixed various bugs.