Spectrum shader is a beautiful shader with realistic graphics with the purpose of increasing your gaming experience to the maximum as well as running on low-end devices 1 Gb ram - 2 Gb ram, if you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. Something very important that should be noted is only compatible for (Android / ¡os).
- Sunset effect
- Day and night color
- The Nether
- The End
- Coloring of the world
- Lighting coloring
- Beautiful and realistic sky
- Shadow (under the block)
- Realistic waters
- Water wave
- Underwater caustic and waves
- Shaking leaves and plants
- Reflection of the sun in the water (sunrise / sunset)
- Fog in the nether and end
- Above all and most important low-end Gb 1.0 ram
Check out the official trailer to learn more about this shader. Also by watching this video you are helping me:
Help me with something any grain of sand is worth :) :https://paypal.me/alexander010106
Select version for changelog:
- Added reflection of the sun in the water (sunrise / sunset)
- New beautiful water
- Added movement Under water
- Improvements in the rain mist, Nether and End
- Better shaking leaves and plants
- New world coloring
- New lighting in the end
- Added new rain effect
- Fixed some bugs
- Best shadows
- Performance improvements
- Now it can run on low-end 1.0 Gb ram cell phones
- If you are youtuber and want to publish a Spectrum shader video, you must use the link to Mcpedl.
- Can be modified for personal use only - It is forbidden to distribute this texture pack with modifications in the code.
- You cannot take this shader and publish it in your name.
- If you are a creator of codes and want to use one of this, just ask me for permission in any of my social networks.
- there is a team that is aware of who has infringed all these warnings so make sure not to do one of this.