More stats are now shown on item names, using simple and easy-to-understand icons! See a mob's HP, mob hostility, banner pattern icons, what tool can enchantments be used on, food hunger points, armor points, and much more!
(Previously known as Hunger Points on Food Names)
The amount of hunger points and saturation given for consuming a food item is now shown in the name of the food item! You can also choose for it to show the amount of time needed to eat it, armor points a piece of armor gives you, the maximum durability of an item, how much HP a mob has and its hostility on its spawn egg, icons for banner patterns, and icons showing you what tools an enchantment can be applied to.
There are 3 different modes available!
Go into Global Resources, activate the pack, and click on the cog next to the Deactivate button.
Then simply choose what information you want to see on item names. You must restart Minecraft for the changes to take effect.
Hunger & Saturation Points Only
Only the amount of hunger points & saturation given after being consumed is shown after the name of the item.
All Saturation bars are rounded off to 0.5 due to technical and design reasons (applies to this mode only).
^ A piece of Cooked Beef gives 8 Hunger Points, or 4 Hunger Bars & 12.8 Saturation Points, or 6.4 Saturation Bars (rounded off to 6.5 bars)
^ A Baked Potato gives 5 Hunger Points, or 2.5 Hunger Bars & 6 Saturation Points, or 3 Saturation Bars
^ An entire Cake gives 14 Hunger Points, or 7 Hunger Bars & 2.8 Saturation Points, or 1.4 Saturation Bars (rounded off to 1.5 bars)
Please note: Some foods give extremely low amounts of saturation, so it will be rounded to 0 bars.
Don't know how the saturation system works? The official Minecraft Wiki has got you covered: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Hunger#Mechanics
Detailed Item Names
Shows Hunger, Saturation & Armor Points, Time To Use Consumables, Max Item Durability, Tools' Default Attack Damage, Mob HP & Hostility on Spawn Eggs, and Banner Pattern & Enchantment Icons.
^ Cooked Cod: fills 2.5 Hunger Bars, fills 3 Saturation Bars, takes 1.6 seconds to eat
^ Dried Kelp: fills 0.5 Hunger Bars, fills 0.1 Saturation Bars, takes 0.8 seconds to eat
^ Honey Bottle: fills 3 Hunger Bars, fills 0.6 Saturation Bars, takes 2 seconds to drink
^ Netherite Chestplate: gives 4 Armor Points. It has a maximum of 592 durability.
^ The Netherite Sword does +8 attack damage when unenchanted, and has a maximum of 2031 durability. Sharpness I to V gives 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 more attack damage respectively.
^ The Elytra has a maximum of 432 durability.
^ Spawn Eggs show the mob's HP and hostility.
^ All Enchantments now have icons showing you what tool they can be applied to.
^ All Banner Patterns now have an icon next to their name.
Minecraft Earth Style Icons
If vanilla style icons are too boring for you, you might like these icons! These icons are all in the style of Minecraft Earth. Some icons are replicated from Minecraft Earth itself!
The amount of information shown in this mode is the same as Detailed Item Names.
- Minecraft Earth styled icons are only available for the Detailed Item Names mode.
- You must restart Minecraft after changing a subpack setting.
- This pack does not work on certain servers due to technical reasons. I am still looking for ways to solve this issue. After using this pack on those servers, you have to restart Minecraft for the pack to work properly again.
- This pack currently supports the following languages: English (US, UK), German, Spanish (Spain, Mexico), French (France), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese (Simplified, Traditional). This pack will be updated to support every language that Minecraft supports in the future.
- Please report any bugs in the comments below or in Twitter DMs (@HonKit1103)! I am always open to feedback and I really do appreciate it.
- I announce new updates and give sneak peeks on my Twitter page and in my Discord server! Please consider following or joining if you're interested.
1. When activating this pack, put it in your Global Resources, and under any other packs that changes the names of items.
2. You must NOT share the MediaFire link to the download directly. Always share the link to this MCPEDL page. Do NOT set up a new download link yourself.
3. Credit me if you are showcasing my pack in your video.
4. You should always backup your world once in a while when playing. I am not responsible for any loss.
5. This work is licensed under CC BY-ND 4.0. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/
Select version for changelog:
Version 1.7 (July 11, 2021)
- Changes and Additions:
- Saturation Points will now be shown on item names of food items!
- The Hunger Points Only mode has been renamed to Hunger & Saturation Points Only mode.
- There will now be a skull icon for curse enchantments instead of a star.
- Hunger and Mob HP information will now show on item names from my other add-ons! (Blocks From Dungeons & Beyond the Underground)
- Bug Fixes:
- There is no longer a random equal sign (=) in the item name of Raw Beef in Brazilian Portuguese.
- The Cake item name is now once again correct in Spanish.
- The Pumpkin pie item name is now translated correctly in Korean.
- The Leather, Chain and Diamond Leggings item names are now translated correctly in Russian.
- The Creator section in Settings is once again visible.
To get through the Linkvertise page, follow these instructions:
1. After clicking on the download link in MCPEDL, you should see this screen. Click on "Click here to continue".
2. Wait 5 seconds, then click on "Free Access with Ads".
3. Click on "Discover interesting articles".
4. A popup will appear with articles. You do not need to read any articles. Click on the cross at the top right corner and wait 10 seconds. After that, click on the cross again.
5. The popup should close. Now, click on "Continue". You should be brought to the MediaFire download screen.