Vanilla RTX is the most popular PBR resource pack for Minecraft RTX; allowing you to use Minecraft's ray tracing features by providing quality PBR maps and fog configurations on top of vanilla game without altering vanilla experience, bringing ray tracing support Minecraft's default resources in the purest possible form.
Vanilla RTX uses 16x heightmaps with uniquely detailed MERs (Metallic/Emissivity/Roughness). Vanilla RTX Normals uses 16x Normals instead.
- Vanilla RTX & Vanilla RTX Normals cover every possible Vanilla, Creative, Education Edition & secret block.
- All materials are consistent across different blocks.
- Everything has been fine-tuned for Minecraft RTX.
Select version for changelog:
Vanilla RTX & Vanilla RTX Normals v1.7.8:
- Added full support for "Next Major Update" blocks in Minecraft Preview (1.19.5024.0)
- Revamped copper & cut copper (stage 0) MERs
- Updated none-oxidized parts on copper ores & raw copper to fully match copper material, lightning rod is now more detailed & matches copper, adjusted lightning rod heightmap & normal map
- Oxidized parts on raw copper block now match other copper oxidization stages
- Improved all 16 colors of glazed terracotta MERs, now much more detailed, fully reworked normal maps
- Improved bamboo & bamboo leaves normal maps and heightmaps, now much softer with other corrections/fixes
- Revamped all command block normal maps, improved heightmaps, reworked MERs, now much more detailed
- Reworked hopper outside normal map
- Updated 16 base textures with different file sizes compared to vanilla resources, this will eliminate any possible unintended disparity (e.g. inside of cauldron, which has been flipped or weeping vines now have a blue tint, PBR maps were updated where needed to match new textures)
- Added support for structure air, improved structure void
- Decreased cave vine emissive intensity (glow berries)
- Revamped structure block & jigsaw block, improved normals, heightmaps, new and detailed MERs, jigsaw & structure blocks are now fully consistent
- Improved iron parts on smoker front on & off, now matches other iron blocks
- Adjustments to lava emissivity, pixels that are overall darker during the animation emit slightly less light
- Revamped Kelp block, now much more detailed (I am aware of the reflective bottom texture issue, a fix will be included in an upcoming patch)
- Adjustments to scaffolding top normal map
- Updated flowerpot to fully match brick block's roughness values
- Updated bookshelf to match chiseled bookshelf
- Optimized pack file size