Vanilla RTX is the most popular PBR resource pack of all time for Minecraft RTX; allowing you to use Minecraft's ray tracing features by providing quality PBR maps and fog configurations on top of vanilla game without altering vanilla experience, bringing ray tracing support for Minecraft's default resources while remaining completely faithful to all the different aspects and details of vanilla Minecraft.
Vanilla RTX uses 16x heightmaps with uniquely detailed MERs (Metallic/Emissivity/Roughness). Vanilla RTX Normals uses 16x Normals instead.
- Vanilla RTX & Vanilla RTX Normals cover every possible Vanilla, Creative, Education Edition or secret block.
- All materials are consistent across different blocks.
- Everything has been fine-tuned for Minecraft RTX.
Select version for changelog:
Vanilla RTX v1.10.0 is the next major Vanilla RTX Update, this update brings full support for cherry blocks in both Vanilla RTX and Vanilla RTX Normals & other new content along with improvements to several items, you can find the changelogs for this
Vanilla RTX & Vanilla RTX Normals v1.10.0 Changelogs:
• Added full support for cherry wood set (planks, doors, logs, stripped logs etc...)
• Added full support for cherry leaves & pink petals
• Added support for Suspicious Sand
• Added support for Suspicious Gravel
• Added support for Torchflower
• Added unique fog for Cherry forest biome: water colors match vanilla Minecraft, air color is similar to Vanilla RTX default with a subtle pink tint
• Updated sand and red sand to better match their texture (MERs), improved normal maps
• Revamped waterlily
• Revamped Dripleaf and Small Dripleaf
- Improved normal maps and heightmaps (Known issue: big dripleaf top normals are inverted depending on the direction which big dripleaf top is placed)
- Updated materials to better match other foliage
• Adjustments to cactus MERs
• Updated gravel
- Updated MERs to match stone block
- Improved normal maps with better tiling
- Better heightmaps to allow consistency between gravel and suspicious gravel
• Adjustments to all wooden plank heightmaps (resulting in less intense normal maps)
• Changed concrete normal maps color format to RGB (from index)
• Added v1.10 update's images
• Updated thumbnail
- Changes to page description
- Updated patron's shoutout list
(This Will never work on mobile dont try)
Worst PR response ever...