The Ty-el's Settings Overlay UI Pack is a small UI treatment pack for Vanilla UI, unlike other UI packs, this pack adds some magical screen properties and tweaks to the in-game Settings Screen to get Camera Perspective toggle on HUD (YES!), FOV slider (it’s ZOOM in vanilla with no mods!), and more! The pack only works for devices having Touch capabilities, and compatible with almost every texture pack in the world too!
Select version for changelog:
(Release Date: November 2nd 2023)
THE LEGENDARY COMEBACK UPDATE!
It was just 10 days to turn the old Settings Overlay pack (v1.0.0) from usable to completely unusable in the latest stable version (which was the version 1.19.10), and I was suffered that, why it broke so quickly... After a little more than a year later since the initial release, version 1.20.40 of Minecraft introduced the “Customizable Controls (Experimental)” feature for Touch controls. It changed a lot of touch settings and realized that the tiny issue in pause screen I see every day, is gone. And I suddenly revisited the abandoned Settings Overlay pack, with some small changes, it surprisingly worked again! And that’s why this update is here, with even more quality-of-life features, and bug fixes!
- Retextured all custom Settings Overlay buttons to match all other top buttons’ new look and feel.
- NEW! Quick Settings menu, which replaced the Show Settings and Close Settings Overlay buttons, but both buttons are moved to the bottom of the Quick Settings menu, and, there’s more…
+ NEW! Gamemode Switcher, similar to the same Gamemode Switcher (F3+F4 menu) on Minecraft Java.
+ NEW! FOV slider, it’s ZOOM slider but on bedrock!
+ NEW! Content Log History button, good for content creators to debug!
- I’m glad to say that Settings Overlay now works on any touch control modes, yes, finally, you can now enjoy Settings Overlay on any of your preferred control modes!
- Reduced the time to load Settings Overlay by adding just a little tweak to screen properties!
- Settings screen content toggle now works on safe zone areas.
- You can now interact with the original Settings screen without interacting with the world in the background, but it’s still bugged when interacting with dropdown backgrounds, please note that in order to close dropdowns, you need to press an item on it, and not their background.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Settings Overlay on Realms (hopefully)
- Further optimized in codes and performances, it feels more stable now.
And that’s everything in this “resurrected from the dead” update, I'm really sorry, players, I hope you like this update... ;-;