This small resource package allows you to enchant armor and tools so that in a hard situation they help you not to die.
The armor you'll be enchant with will help you fall from 103 height only in your shoes and not die! And also in this armor you can stand in the lava for more than 1 minute.
This resource package complements the anvil with new menu, which shows tips for enchanting the best armor and tools.
I want to enchant myself with cool boots. I choose between Soul Speed, Frost Walker and Depth Strider Soul Speed, then enchant boots on Feather Falling, then to the Protection, the Thorns, the Unbreaking and the Mending. The best boots are ready!
This resource pack has several modes, here's how to change them:
You can choose:
- Animated Mode
- Light Mode
- Dark Mode
- Transparent Mode
- Pocket Mode (Activated automatically)
Animation Beta test! (2.0.0)
Version 2.0.0 adds buttons that you can use to open and close menus. (this is a Beta version, if you find a bug, then write it in the comments)
Here's how it works:
- Review the resource package and link ONLY to this page.
- Modify and use files in other resource packages;
- Overrefill the resource package files.
Select version for changelog:
UI Update (2.0.0)
- Added animated mode;
- Added transparent mode;
- Removed the division of modes into different resource packages.
If you want to support me
- Follow the link Click on "Free access with ads", then look at a few seconds of advertising banners;
- Click "Continue", you will be redirected to the mediafire page;
- Download the file;
- Click on it and open it in Minecraft.
If you don't want to support me
- Click on "Access with MCPEDL (Slow)";
- Wait for the download;
- Download the desired version;
- Click on the download and open it in Minecraft.