ChevronUI presents a new look for vanilla UI, making it simpler and different for those of you who are bored with the old look of Minecraft without losing the feel of the old look.
Are you bored with the normal look of Minecraft?
Then try this one.
This is my first resource pack at McpeDL and also the first version of ChevronUI.
ChevronUI actually doesn’t have anything to do with Chevron, it’s just a name not to think about.
ChevronUI comes in several modifications.
For now ChevronUI has only a few modifications, and more modifications will be available in the future.
- Modifications on the main screen
- Modifications to the pause screen and the addition of the screenshot feature
- Added settings to adjust FPS
- Modifications on the death screen
- Added debug hud settings
- Modifications on the settings screen (NEW)
- Modifications to the world screen and the addition of a quick play button (NEW)
Only that modification is available for now
If you find a bug, please leave a comment below.
Modifications on the settings screen
Addition of quick settings feature
Modificationson the world screen
Added a quick play button on the world screen
various bug fixes