Ever since the 1.14 update, the old textures in Minecraft were removed and replaced by modern textures made by Jappa.
Most people did not like this change.
I was one of those people.
Since those textures arent coming back, I decided to make my own pack with the help of a couple of people.
3 years after working on this pack.
I present to you...
Select version for changelog:
Apologies for such a long wait to this update. I wanted to try and make it as good as possible, so I had to take my time to make sure everything's the way I want it to be when I release it.
- All 1.20 textures have been updated.
- Many item textures have been updated to better fit the beta aesthetic.
- All boats have been given their oars back so the regular raft renders properly. (will be changed once I figure out how to take them off the raft)
- All Deepstone blocks have been renamed to "Grimstone" and resemble their appearance from Minecraft Live 2020.
- Coral Blocks now resemble their appearance from Minecon Earth 2017.
- Phantoms now resemble their appearance from the 2017 Mob Vote.
- All Blackstone blocks have been updated.
- Gilded Blackstone is now labelled and appears as "Fragile Golden Bricks"
- Copper blocks have been fixed.
- Pillager banners now have a custom texture.
- Each Parrot now has unique textures based on real birds.
- All Sculk blocks and items have been updated.
- The Warden's textures have been remade.
- Sea Turtles now appear green and have a remade texture.
- The Hogbeast and Zombie Hogbeast's textures have been remade.
- New subpack allows Zombie Hogmen and Zombie Hogbeasts to appear bloody like the original Zombie Pigman texture.