Ever wanted to play Minecraft music on-demand? With this resource pack, you can play Minecraft’s music using a custom interface!
Does an update add new music? This pack will be updated!
You may use the code in this pack to learn, but must not copy directly.
This pack can be included in any maps as long as credit is clearly given.
Select version for changelog:
- Added track count on album tabs
- Added "The Wild Update" album
- Added "Firebugs", "Aerie" and "Labyrinthine" by Lena Raine
- Added "5" by Samuel Åberg
- Updated "Caves & Cliffs" album's cover image
- Added previously unused "Ancestry" by Lena Raine to "Caves & Cliffs" album
- Added artist card for Samuel Åberg
- Altered title panel, note icon colours and Music Player button textures
- Removed unused tab code
- "Ancestry" now plays correctly
You should be able to add music authors, and it would show it as a light grey text below the song name. It would be a pretty dope feature.
Either way great work and really happy because the other music-plus addon didn't work but yours does!
I really like your pack, it's the best UI addition I've ever found and I use it most of the time playing.
I would like to use your pack as a subpack for my pack MiauMatti Tweaks (isn't out so far, working on it) if it is OK for you. Please tell me, if it isn't OK, i will just leave it out.
Thank you, ~MiauMattiMCPE (=^.^=)
Anyways how can i change the "Custom Artist" name?
I have but one suggestion if it's doable, and that is a tab or alternative pack to load custom music. Sure, it would require the user to add the songs to the list of ones to load, but I think enough people would use it to warrant it being added
Get the music pack, then get this pack. Ez.