Catch any one of 1651 random blocks/items every time you go fishing! Everything from dirt blocks, to Elytra, to Command Block Spawn Eggs, to Enchanted books, to Education Edition items. Best of luck!
(Disclaimer: There is no bright yellow question mark included in the pack)
This pack changes out the default fishing loot table, for a loot table that can give the player one of nearly any item in the game. As of right now, there are 1651 entries that you can fish up (including multiple entries for things like enchantments). This pack gives you the chance to get Bedrock, Mob spawners, Spawn eggs, and much much more! All you have to do is go fishing, and you'll get a random drop. Good luck, and happy fishing!
(All items other than the Lure III fishing rod in this screenshot were caught randomly)
Pack by MrPiedPiper
Concept provided by Phwee
How to change the catches to enable/disable Education items
- Go to your world's Behavior Packs page in the world settings
- Press on the Random Fishing pack (not the "Read More" text)
- Press the settings button
- From there, you should see a slider allowing you to choose whether you want all items (including Education items), or just Vanilla!
Select version for changelog:
- Added a slider to choose between including Education items or not (default is Vanilla only)
- Added any new blocks/items from 1.16
- Actually removed the painting spawn egg
Just open the mcpack file, and it should auto-install the pack in your game!
If you would like more directions, check out these pages for how to install this on your device: