This function pack adds a scaffold command to the game and was tested in both normal Minecraft and Minecraft education edition! This is a function pack so you have to use /function.
- Run the command /gamerule commandblockoutput false
- Run the command /function scaffold/help
- Then it will tell you the instructions, and give you the required things
- Follow the given instructions (You may need to open chat to see all of them)
- After you set everything up using the instructions, use the command "/function scaffold/on" or "/function scaffold/off" to turn your scaffolding ability on and off!!
Image 1. Help Menu
Image 2. Setup
Image 3. Scaffold!!!
I wasn't able to upload the gif so here is the link to download it: https://mega.nz/file/ulkg2BhS#CGVjxVgqeHLg8P0UR0WkexaSzUfi1ijklDiCVe4lIpI
Notice: This function pack/addon doesn't work on servers unless the server has the addon and you have operator status on that server.
Select version for changelog:
- Added more images
- Added a showcase/tutorial gif
- Added a version to the version list that I had forgotten
- Download the .mcpack
- Open it in Minecraft
- Create a new world with it or put it in a existing world (its just a behavior pack)
- Do /function scaffold/help
- Enjoy!!! :D