Test your skills in Minecraft by going through a series of 9 different challenges inside the space of a cube. You’ve been trapped inside the cube and your goal is to make your way through all of the challenges to ultimately find a treasure and hopefully a way out. Parkour, mazes, reversed droppers and puzzles are just some of the challenges you will meet.
Creator: MT714, Twitter Account Updated: 17 July, 2019
There is a vast array of challenges. For example, in one room you will have to complete a parkour challenge.
And in another room you must complete a reversed dropper.
But it doesn’t stop there. There are 9 different challenges and each one is never the same to the previous.
- Map made compatible with Minecraft 1.12.0 (and maybe newer versions in the future)
- Fixed some broken levels that were either impossible or too easy to cheat (the levels were broken cause of new Minecraft versions coming out)
Removed a barrier block (not placed on purpose) that made the invisible parkour insanely difficult
- Make sure you have Minecraft 1.12.0 or newer installed on your device
- Click on the download link
- Download the file from MediaFire
- Open the file and the map will install itself or rename the file from .mcworld to .zip to manually install it