Ever want to store you XP in minecraft but can't? Tired of dying and losing your 30 levels because a creeper snuck behind you? Well you're in luck because the XP Storage addon is here to help!
How Does It Work?
The XP storage addon allows you to store your experience levels in a bottle. To simply remove levels from your player you need at least two glass bottles and a minimum of 5 levels. (Check out the POQ section about the need to have two bottles).
Crafting And Storage:
If you don't want to store your bottles in a chest you can craft XP Storage Tanks with four custom experience bottles and a glass block, you can revert them back by to bottles by taking a tank and 4 empty glass bottles!
When extracting XP from your experience bar, you will see red particles, these are negative XP points, reminding you that you're removing levels! When you remove levels, a reversed version of the sound "random.orb" will play.
When you add levels back to your XP bar, green particles will be shown as well as the sound that plays when the player picks up experience orbs.
POQ (Possible Asked Questions):
- Q1.) WHY DOESN'T IT WORK? YOUR ADDON SUCKS!
- A1.) Well with 1.14/1.14.1 addons may not load in correctly on the first, second, or even third try. This is not my fault and will be fixed in the 1.14.2 beta!
- Q2.) How do I get XP bottles in creative?
- A2.) Well you can either use "/give" or you can simply take the XP tank and 4 glass bottles and craft them.
- Q3.) How do I put XP in the bottle?
- A3.)Keep in mind that the minimum level requirement is 5 levels, you cant bottle anything lower than that. To bottle experience you need to right click/hold with a glass bottle.
Select version for changelog:
- Fixed Links
- Added particles for visuals
- Fix an issue that removed the XP bottle texture
- Updated XP removal sound
This can be ran on 1.14.1 but 1.14.2 is recommend