Arcdustry-UI Pack ( now formally known as ARC-UI ) is essentially a custom UI for Minecraft Bedrock, or a "reskinned" Vanilla UI. while maintaining vanilla feelings as possible. The goal of this UI is making the most friendly UI for controller as possible, aswell cleaning the mess what vanilla UI has. This UI is inspired from Source engine — Steam deck UI.
Warning (July 6, 2023) — Arcdustry-UI has ceased development and therefore discontinued, more information is at my youtube community post. in short, my mental health isn't good anymore and I hope you all understand!
Created by Arcdustry, the entire UI is created in mobile.
Note before using it
- "Pocket UI" can or could make the UI looks weird, e.g the setting toggle is seems more height size than what it supposedly to have. so, "Classic UI" is really recommended for this
- Realm UI related may not work because I do not own realms and therefore cannot test it out.
- Education Edition ARE NOT SUPPORTED
- The game may required to be restarted once you applied this UI pack, Why? well this pack has custom fonts, and usually it doesn't display when apply for first time. also very optional.
- This UI pack may or may not compatible with another "Pre-game" resource packs/UI packs properly when using it.
- This UI pack will remain usable until the day where a new UI framework replaced Json-UI
- Character Creators ( Skins Screen ) and Marketplace won't receive a custom screen treatments due to how constant it getting updated. This creates a massive problem which I couldn't fix.
- Suggestions are always welcome here :D
Since ARC-UI/Arcdustry-UI being complete stable release and stuff, there is some features that I'll have to remove for obvious reasons. nor couldn't implement properly without issues.
- "Invite player" has been removed due to crashes issues with the toggleable player list, and the main menu list for some reason. Another shortcut buttons like feedback button or help button has also been removed just to clean UI space.
- Pocket UI may cause issues with UI layouts. Overall, it's yet usable.
- Storage section and realm section in settings screen is removed due to couple of issues that I may unable to fix.
- The "World creation screen" Arc-UI customized are now effectively doesn't work with any devices anymore due to Ore-UI replacements. some might work, but I'll leave it here for now.
- At v2.0 release, no warning tooltips at the moment!
Select version for changelog:
-- [ 2.1/2.1.1 is released! ] --
Arcdustry-UI/Arc-UI update is out. with massive update and little changes.
Since this update is too large, I suppose you can read changelog in github!
Last and not least.
Arcdustry-UI is ceased development and therefore discontined.