Have you ever wanted to connect your bedrock server to discord? Chat with your online friends, manage your server, run commands and much more... all from discord! Now you can, simply by installing BedrockBridge addon and inviting our bot to your discord server!! If you are running Bedrock Dedicated Server, and don't want to give up to unofficial server software, this is the solution for you. All it needs is beta-api enabled.
Select version for changelog:
- update code for Minecraft Bedrock 1.20.30
- Bridge-API minor changes:
- playerLeaveLog now provides player name and id, instead of the stale player object
- Added methods to bedrockCommands
- bridge-prefix is now accessible through .prefix (readonly)
- Fixed bot invite link.