Do you want to make your minecraft experience more of a rpg game? So, what’s missing? Damage Indicator! Yes! Some of us wanted to see the damage we deal to our enemies. This addon does the job for you.
Here’s the video for quick understanding :
New version :
– Shows the damage dealt to enemy
– Monitors HP precisely
– Vanishes when invisible
– Maximum render distance of 15 blocks
– Mojangles Font
– 2 options are available: Health Bar and Heart Icon
– This addon monitors the health of an entity, not the actual damage itself. So if the damage dealt exceeds the entity’s remaining hp, the damage shown is the remaining hp and not the actual damage.
– Maximum damage can be shown is 100. Any value that exceeds will only show “100+”.
– This addon is made using the new molang query function on 1.16, so it won’t work on older versions
– There are 2 options available
1. Health Bar
2. Heart Icon
– Optional Minecraft Font
You can download Minecraft font if you want to change the font of the damage indicator. To use, just install it and put it on top.
FOR ADDON CREATORS AND MAP MAKERS :
If you want to implement this to any custom mobs, just edit the following:
– Entity.json (resource)
– Geometry.json (locators is the only thing you need to edit here)
In this example, I modified one of my favorite addons called The Variants.
You can also download the template below (inside the font folder) to help you understand.
I put “before” and “after” so you can understand how I modified them.
NOTE: The Heart Icon only monitors upto 100 HP. So, it is recommended to use the Health Bar when you are applying it to mobs with HP more than 100.
If you want to retain the functionality of scoreboard:belowname, just tell me so I will make a patch for it.
Horse Family – NOT WORKING
Slime – NOT WORKING
Squid – NOT WORKING
Tropical fish – DISABLED
These are probably hard coded. So I can’t do anything about it. I’m sorry.
Please feel free to report bugs. I will highly appreciate it. Enjoy! 😊👍
- Fixed Iron Golem animations
- Added cow, drowned, evoker, zombie and nether mobs
- New Health Bar and Heart Icon on top of the entities
- Fixed some issues
- Added optional font for damage indicator
- Added information
- Fixed some stuffs
- Fixed 2nd link
- Added more details in the post itself
- Install both behavior and resource pack
- Version 1.16+ only
- Damage Indicator v1 (OLD)
- Damage Indicator + Show HP v1 (OLD)
- Optional Font & Template
- Damage Indicator Addon v2
- Damage Indicator Addon v2.1 [NEW]