«Magnificent Biomes» improves the appearance of biomes. Familiar vanilla biomes have gained a new look, color and atmosphere. Look at it from the best side.
Survival with friends in a new world!
Look at a new and familiar world. The same trees, the same biomes, but much brighter. New landscapes and sounds. Dynamic vanilla trees.
Creator: _marcjones_ (Twitter Account)
How does it work?
«Magnificent Biomes» modifies the vanilla biomes, complementing them with new features. New biomes, mobs, structures, trees and more…
Look at this.
Cherry Blossom Grove
Temperate Rainforest Hills
Biomes: Cherry Blossom Grove, Flower, Mega Taiga, Plains, Pumpkin Patch, Sunflower plains, Swampland.
Biomes: Mega taiga, Swampland.
Biomes: Bamboo Jungles, Birch Forest, Brushland, Dense Forest, Forest, Jungles, Roofed Forest, Taiga, Temperate Rainforest.
Biomes: Birch Forest, Brushland, Dense forest, Flower forest, Forest, Highland, Plains, Pumpkin Patch, Sunflower plains, Swampland, Taiga.
Biomes: Taiga, Mountains with trees, Cold taiga.
Biomes: Jungle, Bamboo jungle.
Biomes: Alps foothills, Birch Forest, Brushland, Dense Forest, Forest hills.
Jungle Temple (custom)
Biomes: Temperate Rainforest.
Biomes: Pumpkin Patch.
Bone meal from Snail shell
1. Android players!!! Custom biomes do not work correctly on your devices (color of grass, foliage; water color, underwater fog; biome fog is not correct). So that you do not have problems with future updates of Magnificent Biomes and projects of other creators, vote for fixing this bug here (bugs.mojang.com).
2. Custom blocks are missing in creative inventory. This is a Minecraft bug.
Build: v1.16-1.0.54, 04/11/20
!!!Bedrock 1.16 only!!!
[Windows 10/ Android/ Xbox]
- added Birds
- updated Cherry Blossom Grove biome
- added Temperate Rainforest biome
- added Temperate Rainforest hills biome
- added Dense Forest biome
- added Outback biome
- added Brushland biome
- added Highland biome
- added Pumpkin Patch biome
- fixed Birch forest generation [MagnificentBiomes_v1.16-1.0.47]
- grass color in the 'Sunflower plains' biome match to the 'Plains' biome
- foliage color in the 'Swampland mutated' biome match to the 'Swampland' biome
- added Sequoia tree
- updated Mega Spruce tree
- fixed incorrect 'super_birch_tree' generation
- added Big Pumpkin
- added Tower
- added custom Jungle Temple
- fixed Crypt generation
- updated "pink_cherry_blossoms_opaque" texture
- updated "pink_cherry_blossoms_alpha" texture
- updated "white_cherry_blossoms_opaque" texture
- updated "white_cherry_blossoms_alpha" texture
- updated "pink_cherry_blossoms" loot [new: "pink cherry blossoms" block; cherry berries]
- updated "white_cherry_blossoms" loot [new: "white cherry blossoms" block; cherry berries]
- renamed resource components¹
- texture "pink_cherry_blossoms" renamed to "pink_cherry_blossoms_opaque"
- texture "white_cherry_blossoms" renamed to "white_cherry_blossoms_opaque"
- textures now use the default "MagnificentBiomesR" resource pack instead of "vanilla"
- features schemas updated to the current version
- opaque blocks do not use the alpha components
- particles use HEX color value instead of RGB
- updated water transparency value [0.60 --> 0.62]
- "Texture.default" --> "Texture.MagnificentBiomesTexture" for custom entities
- "Material.default" --> "Material.MagnificentBiomesMaterial" for custom entities
- "Geometry.default" --> "Geometry.MagnificentBiomesGeo" for custom entities
- "Texture.[texture_name]" --> "Texture.MagnificentBiomes[TextureName]" for custom entities
Players who have the alpha version of the Magnificent Biomes update: delete the alpha version before installing this update.
Build: v1.16-1.0.47, 03/28/2020 (hotfix update)
- fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- added 'Gravel Beach' biome
- updated mountains (minor changes)
- updated forest (minor changes)
- fixed biome fog in the cherry blossom grove (found on Windows 10)
- fixed swamp noise (biome height)
- alps can no longer be generated in mega taiga (as a sub-biome)
- fixed rarity of mega taiga
- fixed rarity of cherry blossom grove
- fixed rarity of mountains
- water lilies are generated in a cherry blossom grove
- butterflies spawn correctly in overworld
- removed 'extreme_hills_plus_trees_snowy' biome
- fixed translate of Pink cherry blossoms
- fixed translate of White cherry blossoms
- added zh_cn translation
- added es_es translation
- added pt_pt translation
- fixed sound of the underwater ambience
- white cherry leaves renamed to white cherry blossoms [magnificentbiomes:white_cherry_leaves --> magnificentbiomes:white_cherry_blossoms]
- pink cherry leaves renamed to pink cherry blossoms [magnificentbiomes:pink_cherry_leaves -> magnificentbiomes:pink_cherry_blossoms]
- pink cherry blossoms are now displayed in the hand/inventory correctly
- white cherry blossom are now displayed in the hand/inventory correctly
- fixed butterfly model (left wing)
- fixed rarity of camps
- camps no longer removes nearby blocks
- oak trees now has a more vanilla look
- updated pack icon (minor tweaks)
Build: v1.16-1.0.39, 03/20/19
Bedrock 1.16 only!
- improved cloud rendering (Android/IOS/Nintendo)
- updated Snail model
- foliage of spruce and birch changes color depending on the biome
- saplings have the texture of seeds in the inventory
- jungle foliage texture is opaque (Windows/Xbox/PS)
- biomes use the vanilla value of the height (to match non-updated biomes)
- updated vanilla fog (to match Java Edition)
- added colored fog in biomes (swampland, roofed forest, mushroom island, mega taiga, desert, bamboo jungle, savanna, mesa, cherry blossom grove)
- updated alps
- updated bamboo forest
- updated birch forest
- updated snowy taiga
- updated mountains
- updated forest
- updated plains
- updated jungle
- updated mega taiga
- updated mesa
- updated roofed forest
- updated savannah
- updated swamplands
- updated taiga
- added cherry grove
- added crypt
- added red tower
- added camps
- added wells
- dynamic vanilla trees (birch tree, oak tree, roofed tree, spruce tree, mangrove)
- updated houstonia texture
- updated blue orchid texture
- added spruce bushes
- added oak bushes
- added acacia bushes
- added white cherry tree
- added pink cherry tree
- added butterflies
- creepers are avoid water
- creepers die from water
- updated particle "minecraft:basic_bubble_particle"
- updated particle "minecraft:water_drip_particle"
- updated ash textures
- added custom sounds of the underwater ambience
- added snail shell
- added cherry berries
- added 'bone meal from snail shell' recipe
- the snail shell can be caught in an open reservoir
- a reed is generated in a river biome
- water color in biomes is fully match Java Edition
- updated water color in Soulsand Valley and Warped forest biomes
- updated cross hair texture
- updated pack icon
- updated Manifest version
- updated biomes schemas
Update v1.14-220.127.116.11EU (22/12/2019)
• removed all content of the previous version of the addon
• added Snowy Forest
• added Alps
• added Stone River
• added Cave Snail
• added Mushroom Villagers
• added graphics enhancement settings (Video --> Optifine)
• added added Acacia, Spruce and Oak Bushes
• added Redwood Tree
• added Camps
• added Big Cacti
• updated Taiga
• updated Mega Taiga
• updated Snowy Taiga
• updated Plains
• updated Savannah
• updated Jungles
• updated Forest Hills
• updated Birch Forest Hills
• updated Mountains
• removed HUD circle (Touch devices)
• removed fog on the fancy graphic
• other technical changes
• bug fixes
Update v1.0.0 (04/21/2019):
• bugs fixed
• more biomes added
• fixed conflict with vanilla biomes
• Download Magnificent Biomes Add-On on your device;
• Import the packs into the game;
• Select up a resource pack (Magnificent Biomes Resources) and behavior pack (Magnificent Biomes Behavior) when creating the world;
• Enable experimental gameplay;
• Create World!