Project Prehistoric a Minecraft Bedrock Add-on that allows the player to revive dead dinosaurs by going underground and digging up fossils and collecting dna and genes then the player can ride the extinct animals and tame them and interact with them!
Project Prehistoric v1.1.0
- Brachiosaurus(added next update)
- Thecelosaurus(added next update)
- Triceratops(added next update)
Select version for changelog:
New Models new dinos new recipes updates models behaviors and animations tweaks they are still being worked on
- (If you have previously installed another version of this mod, go into storage and delete it before downloading this update. You also require a Minecraft PE version of 1.13+ or higher to run this mod.)
- Download and install the mod.
- Load it onto the map you wish to use it in.
- Enable experimentation mode.