Bedrocktimize is a really useful resource pack that adds and allows you to access many settings that are organized in their respective settings panels. Bedrocktimize changes the settings interface and start screen interface while keeping minecraft's vanilla style.
Select version for changelog:
- Advanced render distance plus pack does not currently work for some devices.
- The information button does not work on mobile devices.
- Mojang disabled vsync for some versions of windows.
Bedrocktimize v12.0.0 Changelog
- Recovery Compass tool will appear as an echo shard in minecraft versions 1.19.1+ (Working on a fix!)
- Sound section changes were reverted and will be fixed in a future update
- New Title logo! Thanks @MrBrose_!
- Revamped Start screen to fit most modern Minecraft UIs
- Added a Sidebar similar to those found in the marketplace
- Added customized sidebar icons which may be modified by texture pack creators for compatibility sake
- Added a toggle that allows users to hide the Start screen paper doll
- Paperdoll can once again be rotated left to right
- Added new accessibility options
- Notification Duration drop down is found in "Advanced Settings"
- Darkness effect strength is found in "Graphics"
- Added recovery compass to inventory tools (Bugged in 1.19.1)
- HUD Now renders under the inventory, death, and chat screens so players can see their death coordinates
- New chat screen panel
- Added "Copy Coordinates" and "Paste" buttons to the "Tab Up", "Tab Down", "Previous Up", and "Previous Down" panel
- Updated "Tab" and "Previous" button icons
- Content log errors should know longer flood the Settings screen and cause lag upon opening inventory
- Moved a few file locations around
- Updated info credits screen