This addon strives to replicate the Minecraft aesthetic and tries not stray too far from its roots.
Available in Español, Português, and 日本語.
Follow me on twitter to get some updates as soon as possible @Heat_Fragment.
- Spawns mostly in groups of three or only one.
- Use Raw Rabbit to tame.
- Can be found on Plains and Undergrounds.
- Has three variants and 1 sub-variant.
- Healable with Meat Items
- Fast movement speed.
- When fitted with Iron Chestplate, will give Swiftness Aura.
- Swiftness Aura affects owner within 9 blocks with Speed Buff.
English Bulldog Kobold
- Good Endurance.
- When fitted with Iron Chestplate, will give Toughness Aura.
- Swiftness Aura affects owner within 6 blocks with Resistance Buff.
- Good Endurance.
- When fitted with Iron Chestplate, will give Packleader's Aura.
- Swiftness Aura affects owner within 6 blocks with Strength Buff.
- Spawned in three, the two will follow the leader.
- The Leader will have a Bell Icon hovering on its head.
- Can trade with the leader, trades will vary on variant.
- Shiba-Inu trades tools.
- Bulldog trades armor.
- Wolf trades weapons.
- Trades are similar to Villagers, all items are granted without levelling the Kobold but are more expensive.
- Flying Illager monster.
- Can be found on Mountains
- Will snatch Villagers from the ground unto the sky, the drops them after a while.
- Burns in daylight.
- Two attack methods; Ranged and Melee.
- Ranged; Fires three fireballs in burst.
- Melee; Pecks target.
- Will change attack type randomly.
Goblins can be found in forests, plains, or everywhere except Deserts and Mesa. Goblins may look they're weak. Well, they are really weak but together they can pack a punch. Every Goblin in a group has their own specialty. They may be weak but they are also cowardly, when a goblin is low health they will run away from any harm, healing them in the process.
Mimic: Spawns in strongholds. Drops dungeon chest items.
Nymph: When a nymph is killed without turning into a monster has a chance that it drops diamonds. Spawns by the rivers.
Giant: Rampages when angry, breaks leaves just to get to you.
Werewolf: Villager by day, wolf by night, shakes when turning in to a wolf and vice versa.
spawns during nighttime.
Minotaurs: Spawns in Taiga. Wields a two-handed axe.
Necromancers: Spawns Skeleton Warriors to defend itself. Spawns in caves.
Skeleton Warriors: Spawns in caves.
Troll: Spawns in overworld. Attacks Goblins.
Ogre: Due to the harsh conditions of the Mesa, Ogres tend to sleep at night to conserve energy. With their trusty cobblestone, Ogres bash their enemies head in. Ogres starts to feel sleepy at sunset, you can try to tame the Ogre at this time frame using Brown Mushrooms (has 10% chance to be tamed.) When tamed Ogres are trusty companions and can be ridden.
-Right Click/Hold to Ride.
-Sneak + Right Click/Hold to make it sit.
Centaur: Spawns in Savanna, Has two attack patterns.
Charge and Range. Whilst charging cannot be knocked back.
Walking Mushroom: Spawns in caves and giant mushrooms. Does melee damage.
Orc: Found in The Nether, High Damage but Low Health.
Wriath: Can phase through walls, found in The Nether.
Giant Spider: Giant Spiders are an anomaly of an arthropod, despite it's large appearance the giants can be tamed. However, they can only be tamed in sufficient light. With it's glutton of rotten flesh you can tame and heal them using those.
Kobold: Your mining buddy, can mine coal ore, iron ore, and redstone ore. can be found on caverns and tamed by golden nuggets.
The Villager Guards: They spawn randomly in a village, for balance the theres 25% of each village defender spawned in a village. Patrols the village.
Swordsman: Patrols the village with his sword. Does heavy attacks.
Give Iron Sword to train.
Only Armorer, Weaponsmith, and Toolsmith can be trained into Swordsmen.
Archer: Uses bow to defend the village. Does light attacks.
Give Bow to train.
Only Fishermen, Shepherd and Fletchers can be trained into Archers.
Mage: Uses magic to summon 3 goblins to side on his side. Does light to heavy damage.
Give Totem of Undying to recruit.
Only Librarian, Cartographer and Cleric can be trained into Mages.
Satyr: Traders that roam around the snowy taiga.
(Trades are Randomized.)
Select version for changelog:
- better textures and models.
- has variants. (Japanese, British, and Norse)
- now has auras.
- kind of op, but pretty balanced to say the least.
- better texture and model.
- few fixes.
- Now has AoE knockback blast when target is too close. (Doesn't effect Villagers)
- Goblins will now target Summoner's target.
- Changed shortener from adfly to linkvertise.
- Mobs now despawn.
- And some other fixes that I forgot. (I promise)
Linkvertise version has additional features.
Updates also come in real-time, I announce updates on my Twitter.