Wanna play Among Us but in Minecraft? Now you can! This map works quite similarly to the actual Among Us and is fully functional. Play with 4 – 10 players! Find the Impostor, or finish your tasks!
This map is a collaboration between JuliusScizzor & DyDyOOF.
I made the code and commands in the map, Dy made the models and textures in the map, except for Reactor & Engine models, which are by me.
This map is a recreation of Among Us by Innersloth.
– If you are using this map for ANY of your content, you MUST credit me by linking to me & DyDyOOF’s YouTube channel, or by linking to this page
– You are not allowed to edit the code, if you want to learn from it, sure, but note that copying and pasting isnt learning.
– You are not allowed to extract the add-on for your own use. It is intended to only work with this map
– You are not allowed to share the direct link (mediafire link), only share this page.
– You are NOT allowed to remove the watermark by any means
– Since this is at the top of the page, ignorance of these instructions does not excuse breaking them.
If the in-game settings aren’t working, you need to “re-configure” them.
If the map is lagging try looking around 360 degrees so the game can load the chunks.
The map may not work for X-box players. It works for some, but not for others. This is very likely a game issue, not an issue with the map.
This map works similarly to the actual Among Us game, but alot of the tasks are simplified. There are also working sabotages. Some aspects have been changed since this is Minecraft afterall.
The O2 sabotage has only 1 part to it, in O2. It takes 60 seconds before depletion so mobile players can have time to fix the sabotage. It uses a randomized code generation system with the help of MajesticButter
(he also helped with some other systems in this map like voting)
I will be posting some tutorial videos on the map soon, so dont worry if you’re unsure about how some stuff works.
> Here is a playlist of them
There are some custom settings which only the host is able to access. For example, task count, emergency meetings, impostor count, kill cooldown.
Below are some screenshots of the map
New Player Speed Setting
New Lobby Elevator Music
New Shooty Asteroid Minigame in Lobby
New Freeplay Dummies
Dy and apple chilling
Cafeteria (and a wild dy)
Admin (and yes there is card swipe)
Storage (with de floaty box)
Working Security Cams (sometimes u need to exit and enter it if it doesnt switch)
Apple chilling in the lobby
Apple vibin in the lobby
Colour Selection System. (15 skins to choose from)
New Revamped Vent System
O2 Sabotage Entering Code can now be cancelled if you accidentally key it in wrongly
Watch the trailers:
Watch some of my videos on this map:
MCBE Among Us v2
- Re-did vent system, works alot more like original game now
- Added Elevator Music toggle in lobby (the music stops if you start a game)
- Fixed vents replaying animation when crewmate teleports back to map
- Fixed Crewmates being able to use vents
- Added Kill Distance setting (3 blocks / 5 blocks / 7 blocks)
- Added Freeplay Dummies (6 spawn every freeplay game. Colours are randomized and ignore duplicate colours. You can kill them as Impostor and report body but you cant vote anyone)
- Added easier way to leave freeplay: /function leave_freeplay
- Impostor killing can now also use right click/long tap
- Shooty Asteroid Mini-game at lobby
- Voting Time has much more options now. (15s - 210s, 15s intervals)
- Added 2 secret "pets" that can run around the lobby (Toggle in secret settings. Hint: Find the lever)
- Added Bed prop (in medbay)
- Fixed being able to double kill when a task dummy and another player are nearby
- Fixed impostors killing themselves when trying to kill when faking task
- Fixed Crewmates being able to use impostor kill item on themselves
- Make fix lights more reliable
- Emergency meetings can no longer be called during a crisis
- Added cancel button for o2 sabotage so if u type wrongly mid way u can cancel
- Ghosts are now completely invisible
MCBE Among Us v1.2
- Added Impostor Fake Task
Impostor can fake task anywhere in the map, so if you accidentally use it then youre screwed lol
The fake task is very very convincing if its used for tasks that tp you to a room to do them.
It lasts for 10 seconds, Cooldown 30 seconds
- Fixed Clear Asteroid &
Submit Scan Task breaking if a meeting is called
- Fixed Reactor breaking randomly
- Fixed Security breaking randomly
- Emergency meeting can no longer be called during a crisis, there's also a 15 second cooldown after the crisis has ended.
- Added more customizable settings:
Player Speed (from -3 to 5)
- Added Secret Settings Area:
Low Vision for ALL Players
Low Vision for Crewmates
Low Vision for Impostor
Nauseate Everyone in the World
And 2 easter egg stuff
- O2 Sabotage is more reliable now
- Changed default player permissions to Member instead of Visitor
- Changed simulation distance to 6 chunks from 10
MCBE Among Us v1.1
- You now have to be a crewmate before being able to start a game
- Added more lobby settings
- Added a little more instructions in-game
- Added Freeplay mode (look at screenshot for more info)
- Added Console settings (only for host)
You can run functions like :
- /function console/tp_skeld
- /function console/tp_cmd
- /function console/tp_lobby
- Hopefully made security abit more reliable
- Made all items not droppable
- Reduced lag
- Removed Player Despawner
- Reduced Map file size by half
- Fixed issues with the map that occurred when getting it ready to be exported,
- Added a bit more detail on sabotages in the article, and credits to MajesticButter for some help with various systems in this map