Plants VS Zombies bedrock, it’s a add-on that added the plants of the plants VS Zombies game, the add-on count with a variety of plants to choice and many features from enjoy the addon
For start to use the add-on, you need to find the next mob:
- Crazy Dave appears randomly in your world’s, this npc trades you plant seeds an other items importantes to the add-on
- If he take damage, he will spawn one plant.
To continue with the add-on, you need to craft a new crafting table:
Garden TableFrom craft the garden table you need 3 sticks, one crafting table and 4 acacia planks
Next, in this garden table you can craft your first plant:
Wooden potThe wooden pot needs 5 planks and 1 dirt to be crafted.
With this pot you can put your second plant:
The sprout it’s a plant that you can obtain trading with dave. You can only put in the wooden pot, to place it just click on the pot.
This plant allows you create the basical plants.
- Shoot 1 peas every so often
- You need the peas from make the seeds (you can obtain the peas trading with dave)
- The sunflower gives one sun every so often
- You can trade with the sunflower to obtain more plants, this have a trade limit
- You need the solar fruit from make the seeds (you can obtain the solar fruit trading with a wandering trader)
- Protect all the plants behind of it
- You need the nut from make the seeds (you can obtain the nut trading with dave)
- Explodes when a zombie it’s close
- You need the potato to make the seeds
- Throw cabbages to the zombies
- You need the cabbage from make the seeds (you can obtain the cabbage trading with dave)
With the sun that you obtain, you can craft a new pot:
In the clay pot, you can craft the plants more easier.
For craft, you need the wooden pot, 2 bricks and one sun
When you are crafting in the pot, you can see the craft of the plants in the nature section
Once you have the basical plants you can create the ancient Egypt plants
- Shoots 2 boomerang that pierce the zombies
- You can obtain the bloomerang trading with sunflower or creating the seed in the clay pot
- Freeze the most certain zombies
- You can obtain the iceberg lettuce trading with sunflower or creating the seed in the clay pot
- Punch the most certain zombies
- You can obtain the bonk choy trading with sunflower or creating the seed in the clay pot
- Shoot 2 peas to the Zombies
- You can obtain the repeater trading with sunflower or creating the seed in the clay pot
From obtain more plants you need to make a new pot:
From craft then, you need 2 gold ingots and 3 suns
In this pot, you can obtain premium plants and upgrade from your plants (at the moment, just have 2 plants but, meanwhile the add-on has been updated, more plants has been added)
once you have this pot, you can create the last 2 plants of this beta (and this world)
- Drops 2 suns
- Like the sunflower, you can trade with the plant to obtain more plants (This plant has the trade of the ice peas, which I will not be able to the sunflower)
- Shoot snow peas that freeze the zombies. Also, the snow peas they release particles as they move.
From finish with the plants, there is one last item to use with these:
From craft the garden shovel, you need to use 2 sticks and one iron ingot in the garden table.
You can dig the plants and obtain the seed of this
Now, we have the counter part of the plants.
The add-on add the next zombies:
This zombies has different health points:
Normal zombie: 30 hp
Cone zombie: 72 hp
Bucket zombie: 112 hp
This zombies they are the same as normal zombies, the difference is that if roa is adapted to the time in which they are inspired
Normal mummy: 30 hp
Cone mummy: 72 hp
Bucket mummy: 112 hp
Now, you can choose between download the add-on direct or download from MediaFire
The description of the addon had been changed.
Correct some errors in the description
Note- make sure that you able the next things when you installed the add-on:
- Be in the latest beta or official version
- Activate all experimental games
- Have the texture and behavior pack activated