Sneak through 1.5 block high gaps, as previewed for Minecraft. This feature was not included in Minecraft Bedrock’s 1.11 Village and Pillage Update, to the dismay of many players. Using this minimalistic mod with no GUI or annoying messages popping up on screen, you can sneak through 1.5 block high gaps rather than only 2.
With this ModPE script, players will be capable of sneaking through 1.5 block high gaps. This is a feature that has been previewed, but wasn’t released in the latest update. This does require Blocklauncher, however. To keep things as minimalist as possible, the only thing this script does is adjust height. There are no messages, no popups, and no GUI. Just the player and their sneak button.
1. Download and Install Blocklauncher
2. Click the wrench at the top of the screen
3. Click "Manage ModPE Scripts"
4. Click the green plus sign in the bottom right
5. Click "Local Storage"
6. Go to where file 1.5_Height_Sneak.js was downloaded, and click it
7. Launch a world and sneak through gaps