Aquarius PE Shaders is a shader package for Minecraft (Android / iOS) that is much better, more realistic and beautiful. This shader package has cool features that will make Minecraft (Android / iOS) lightweight, shadow, water, leaves and colors. Usually shader packages that have these features require a powerful device but these shader packages can be used on intermediate devices. This shaders package has a green theme and this shaders package has a realistic glow from the blocks that produce light.
Select version for changelog:
APES Legacy v2.9.0 Update:
- The block shadow is now less dark.
- The side shadows are now less dark.
- The fog is now much more realistic.
- The shadow of the water is now less dark and disappears in the light of the torch.
- Bug fix.
Please read this agreement until the end:
– You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my shaders (YouTube, Twitch, …).
– You are allowed to modify my shaders ONLY for yourself!
– You are not allowed to claim my shaders as your own! (Don’t ask me for permissions!)
– You are not allowed to redistribute and/or reupload it!
– You are not allowed to use content of my shaders!
– If you like to share my shaders, please share it with a link to My lINK!
– You are not allowed to use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
– If you modified something or use my development shaders, please leave a note.
Please consider my agreement.
– Thank you.
Mojang Studios: Thanks for keep updating the Minecraft Bedrock Edition!
You: Thanks for downloading and playing with my shaders! ;)
Designevo: Thank you for the logo maker!
R.D.B.T Official: Thanks for the player shadow code.
KK 3310: Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
Piodiamond : Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
Awe alu: Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
(C) Scorpio Graphics - All Rights Reserved