Pisces PE Shaders is a very light pack of shaders that can be used on low-end devices. These shaders are very simple but have really nice features that make Minecraft PE realistic. This pack of shaders has very realistic lighting, sky, shadows, and coloring.
Select version for changelog:
PPES Legacy v1.7.0 Update:
- Now the torch light is much more saturated and has a smaller radius.
- Shadows are now much smoother.
- The color of the water has now changed.
- Now the sky has a more saturated color.
- Nether is now much better.
- Underwater is now much better and more colorful.
- Fixed some Bugs.
Please read this agreement until the end:
– You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my shaders (YouTube, Twitch, …).
– You are allowed to modify my shaders ONLY for yourself!
– You are not allowed to claim my shaders as your own! (Don’t ask me for permissions!)
– You are not allowed to redistribute and/or reupload it!
– You are not allowed to use content of my shaders!
– If you like to share my shaders, please share it with a link to My lINK!
– You are not allowed to use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
– If you modified something or use my development shaders, please leave a note.
Please consider my agreement.
– Thank you.
Mojang Studios: Thanks for keep updating the Minecraft Bedrock Edition!
You: Thanks for downloading and playing with my shaders! ;)
Designevo: Thank you for the logo maker!
KK 3310: Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
Piodiamond : Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
Awe alu: Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
i1_1213: Thanks for shaders tutorial videos.
(C) Scorpio Graphics - All Rights Reserved