Pisces BE Shaders is a very light pack of shaders that can be used on low-end devices. These shaders are very simple but have really nice features that make Minecraft BE realistic. This pack of shaders has very realistic lighting, sky, shadows, and coloring.
Features from this shaders package.
Pisces BE Shaders 1.3 v1.3.0 :
- Staining the light of a torch.
- Realistic shadow.
- Wavy and moving water.
- Waving plants.
- Realistic sunlight.
- Tonemap coloring.
- Sky color
Pisces BE Shaders 1.3 v1.3.0 Beta :
- Fixed some bugs
Pisces BE Shaders 1.2 v1.2.0 :
- I've fixed a few bugs and made underwater a more realistic one.
- For Windows 10, now there is a cloud.
Pisces BE Shaders 1.1 v1.1.0 :
now these shaders support Windows 10.
Fixed some text word errors in this description and Installation description.
Pisces BE Shaders
For:Minecraft (Andoid/iOS/Windows 10) V1.6-V1.16
- Facebook:Scropio Graphics
- Discord:Scorpio Graphics#3236
- Website:Scorpio Graphics
Shaders will no longer work on Minecraft versions 184.108.40.206 and above.
This texture contain Copyright.
Please read this agreement until the end:
– You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my shaders (YouTube, Twitch, …).
– You are allowed to modify my shaders ONLY for yourself!
– You are not allowed to claim my shaders as your own! (Don’t ask me for permissions!)
– You are not allowed to redistribute and/or reupload it!
– You are not allowed to use content of my shaders!
– If you like to share my shaders, please share it with a link to My lINK!
– You are not allowed to use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
– If you modified something or use my development shaders, please leave a note.
– Don't make apk with my shaders
– Otherwise you will receive STRIKE
Please consider my agreement.
– Thank you.
- Mojang Studios: Thanks for keep updating the Minecraft Bedrock Edition!
- My donators: Thank you all for supporting me!
- You: Thanks for downloading and playing with my texture! ;)
- Designevo : Thank you for the logo maker
Copyright (C) Scorpio Graphics - All Rights Reserved