This add-on replaces some of the currently existing items with futuristic inspired features. For example, the Bow has been replaced by a Laser Gun which is both more badass and more powerful than an ordinary bow. Some of the mobs have also been replaced by mechanical robots with slightly better powers than the mobs which they replaced. Creator: Minecrafter_001, YouTube Channel Updated: 20 June, 2018 (read changelog)
Activate the packs for a world in-game
You can get a .ZIP file for this addon here.
How does it work?Laser Gun (replaces Bow): The Laser Gun shoots laser beams which has no gravity similar to real laser projectiles. Laser beams causes a small, fire explosion and a good amount of damage to the targets who are hit.
- Laser Beam (Arrow)
- Enhanced Laser Beam (Tipped Arrow)
- Added Laser Handgun ( replaces Fishing Rod ), No Explosion but lots of damage.
- Added Laser Shotgun ( replaces Snowball ), Bigger Explosion than the Laser Rifle.
- Added Laser Bazooka ( replaces Ender Pearl ), Bigger Explosion than the Laser Shotgun.
- Added Laser Minigun ( replaces Bottle o' Enchanting ), Same explotion with Laser Rifle and a high fire rate.
Robots: Some of the hostile mobs have been replaced by robots. All of them are slightly more powerful than their predecessors. Also the horse has been replaced by a mechanical robot horse.
- Cool Enemy Robot (Stray): 25 HP, slower than Enemy Robot, immune to daylight, hurt when wet
- Rusty Enemy Robot (Wither Skeleton): 20 HP, slower than Cool Enemy Robot, immune to daylight, hurt when wet
- Enemy Robot (Skeleton): 30 HP, increased speed, immune to daylight, hurt when wet
- Robot Horses (Skeleton Horse): 30 HP, increased speed, higher jumps, hurt when wet
- Rusty Enemy Robot Boss: 800 HP
ChangelogRecommended Version: Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- LITE Version: Resources & Behaviors .McAddon (Smaller file size, doesn't include robots and their spawn eggs)